Sunday 9 April 2017

About my trip in Manila


At 2013 me and my Tita Jikjik went to manila, i liked the places there the hotel where we slept for the night was really nice and Manila Ocean Park was really full of fish and there was a time in Manila Ocean Park that there was maybe a place in Manila Ocean Park where i tried to color a picture of a turtle then the time when I tried to dip my finger of the fish pond Tita tried it with me but when th fish licked my finger it as so tickly I accidentally hurt the fish I was so embarrassed my face turned red and we went back home. When we got home I was starving so me and Tita looked for something to eat. When it was night we went to Jollibee I didn’t even think Manila had a Jollibee, well after eating we went home and slept. When it was morning we ate breakfast and went back to Bohol.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Dara! Congratulations on your first ever blog post! This is awesome! I've never been to Manila Ocean Park. Are there sharks there? :) Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures! -- Ate Rjane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are sharks but they are harmless inside the big aquarium and thank you for the congratulations.And i am going to write a new blog later.I hope you read it.

      Delete